Top Ad 728x90

Hey, Um, I'm Starting To Get a Litttttttle Uneasy About This "Trump" Fella

undefined

Hey, you know that "Trump" guy everyone's talking about? Yeah, that one. The President-Elect. Well, I don't wanna sound like a Nervous-Nelly, but I'm startin' to feel a tad bit unsure of this fella.








It's not really one specific thing, I guess, just a couple little things that keep nagging at the back of my mind.










I mean, he won the Electoral College and he's due to be the leader of the free world, so I gotta imagine he's an okay character. It's just....well, hard to put my finger on it, but something ain't quite right.




I wonder if anyone else is feelin' this way - it might just be me bein' an ol' worrywart over nothing.






I don't mean to sound like an "alarmist" or anything, it's just that I figured I should say something in case anyone else was feelin' the same way.





Anyone else out there feeling this too? I'm not one for gettin' all political, but...well, just get a sense of something unusual goin' on is all.




Ah, I dunno, maybe it's just me.

undefined


Source: www.collegehumor.com
Powered by Blogger.