Top Ad 728x90

I Pretended to Be My Friend's Dead Grandma and They Did Not Appreciate it

So, my friends and I kinda have a little bit of a sick sense of humor. We like to play pranks on one another and they can sometime get a little dark. This past week, while my friend Shea was in the bathroom, I decided to go through her contacts and see if there was any joke I could play on her. That's when I saw the name "Grandma" in her phone. Thinking quickly, I quickly replaced my own phone number for the one in the contact. When I got home, I decided to have some fun...or so I thought...

 


undefined

 

 

Fuck. This I didn't know.

 


 

undefined

In hindsight I probably should have just come clean right there and then, but I didn't. I briefly contemplated telling her I was someone else but I didn't wanna make someone else suffer for my mistakes. Thinking quickly, I came up with possibly the dumbest plan anyone has ever thought of: I pretended to be the ghost of her dead grandmother. I figured if I said nice things there was no harm.

 


undefined

I was completely guessing at these answers so you can imagine my surprise when she said they both turned out to be correct.

 


undefined

 

 

I should have stopped talking, or kept things broad but instead I said this:

 


undefined

 


Don't feel good about that one. You try thinking on the fly when you're pretending to be the ghost of an old woman.

 


 

undefined

 

 


Source: www.collegehumor.com
Powered by Blogger.